LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting a V8 domestic EFI nitrous web site. In the plans right now it is to be just a technical database for nitrous users. If the response is good once it is up and running i MAY look into the forum feature. Right now I have some free web space and want to do something with it. I dont have much free time at all between school and work to maintain a forum, so that is another reason I wont be looking into that right now.

As some of you know, I have a mustang and I have compiled a TON of info on how nitrous works, timing issues, etc. as well as having alot of experience first hand. I also have real handy charts for the mustangs showing spark plug refrences and what plugs are a heat range colder, etc. also want to put jet sizes on there and so on.

This site is going to be dedicated mainly to EFI 5.0/ LS1-LT1 engines. I have a little info on 4.6 mustangs but im not going to specialize in that area because they have alot of quirks with their intake designs and so forth and I dont have the first hand experience to guarantee the information. the same goes with the newer dodge HEMI engines.. for all I know a 100 shot could blow the intake through the hood. As far as the MOPAR crap, ill probably just have a little info for the viper crowd.

Basicly what im looking for:
GM spark plug refrences
GM nitrous kit jet sizes
any GM specific info you guys have reguarding timing and what not.

·
Registered
227 Posts
check out the n20 section on the impallssforum they have alot of people with alot of diffrent kits and should help ya out with the lt1 information.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For an update, I have some info from NX, but other than that most of the manufacturers are letting me down big time on the site. I cant get them to give me info to post, so it is sort of decaying right now untill i can talk them out of info/ help or get tired and scrap the whole thing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts