LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week or so ago I was visiting my brother at Texas A&M. I always give his roommate crap for driving an Integra. It is a manual and an Type-R, So I like it, but don't tell him I said that. Well recently he saw the light and purchased a slightly Modded 02 WS6 6speed. I don't know whats been done to it outside a Lid and Slp Loudmouth, which sounds damn good, but he ran it to a 12.86. Its not Quick as Hell, but its pretty motivated. Well I ask him to take me for a ride in it. We are cruising around with the t-tops off and we pull up to a stop light and there is a black Chrysler Prowler with the top down and the windows up. The Prowler sounds really good and has a nice rumble to it and I say,"Hey man, see if he'll go those things are slow as mollasses." Andy Revs and the Prowler driver rolls down his Passenger window and looks at us and just kinda smiles and Gives his a few Revs. OH MY GOD it sounded SOOOO good for a six. Then i hear this HSSS . I think what the hell was that and i look over and see his nitrous purge out of his hood. I was like, "Holy Crap man. You've got your work cut out for you. You better hook and go." The light turns green and we are off. Andy gets a really good launch anh only spins a little before hooking. I look over and the prowler is hangin with us and the driver keeps glancing at us. Finally our eyes meet and he smiles and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hes GONE!!!!. I havent seen him since and boy do i want to. I have to know what he had done to that think to kick that WS6s ass like that.

·
Registered
612 Posts
those things look really cool, but they aren't nearly fast enough stock. i wish i knew what it had.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts