LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it get much better? F-bodies are awesome, don't get me wrong, but that girl riding next to you is the cherry on top. My g/f Steph loves the attention the car gets, and actually is upset if I don't nail it once while we're out driving--yeah she's a keeper. Girlfriend or not though, girls are..ummm...pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i hate my gf's beamer (im nto a fan of all the gadgets) its all rimmed out with bs things sure they are cool to have and when i dont feel like driving my z we get in her car and i drive its fun to cruise but try to race someone in t sheesh. Just hope its a 4 cyl.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha my ex use to curl up into a ball and cry when i floored it

·
Registered
993 Posts
I was hookin up with one girl one time that loved going fast and how the car loped. Too bad she had a boyfriend while I was hooking up with her. :D

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha thats the best feeling ......shhh

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
girls driving f bodies is much hotter than girls riding shot gun in one
i might hjave to agree with you on that one maddie

·
Registered
74 Posts
so far the only pleasure ive had with my car that involved a girl is seeing the look on my X's face when she saw me with it in an intersection with it gleaming off the sunset on the mountains :D

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Well I guess you could say I'm all for the girls riding shotgun in F-bodies thing too since my wife and I had our first date in my 1985 Camaro.

I guess the F-body thing didn't scare her off like it should have, LOL.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts