LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a 2001 Tans Am WS6. The car is stock no aftermarket other than a muffler system.
What can I do to give the car more noticable performance coming from the engine?
Is there something that is not too expensive but makes a noticable difference.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I have a 2001 Tans Am WS6. The car is stock no aftermarket other than a muffler system.
What can I do to give the car more noticable performance coming from the engine?
Is there something that is not too expensive but makes a noticable difference.
You can start by creating your own thread to ask these questions, and then we'll go from there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
A list of bolt on mods for use newbies (air intake, cam advise, programmers, ect.)! I thought I seen one yesterday but can't find it now. If u know what trend I'm talking about plz refer me, But I think that's be cool...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have question!!?? may not be right place to ask but im new on this site. I have a 2002 WS6 Trans Am that has a bumping sound in right rear wheels or body area when driving on rough roads or drives. I have changed the R?S rear shock which did not cure it and cant find anything that is loose or should cause this. Have a nephew that has a 2001 TA said his did same thing and doesn't know whats causing it. Thanks in advance...... South Central Tennessee.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im starting my first lt1 build and i pull the computer from the wrecked 1993 z28 and i notice its a 1994 computer the car is an auto trans and i was wondering what this could mean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts