LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i wanna chat about here is not sooo technical or anything, just out of experiance with cars by u and me, i think it's much more important before building a mod list that u make sure that the car is worth all the trouble u wanna do, i'll be searching for a car that atleast it's 7 years old "i don't own an f-body",, what things i should check and do to the car to be safe that it will run fine for a long time also,, i don't want to start modding before i know my car is healthy and it will stand up through the time,, so i want u to ask what r the things by history and experiance u know that should check it out/rebuilt, maybe simple things matter, u know what i mean, thanks..

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
It's always best to know what your ultamite goal with the car is. This way you know "okay, I'm going to do H/C so the top 1/2 of the motor as it sits isn't that big of a deal" or "I'm want to do some suspension work" things like that.

But just make sure that you check over the entire car. Motor, trans, and creaking, any fluids leaking.......that sort of thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts