LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this here to see if there would be any interest in something like this. We would set a limit of 10 engines max with no minimum to get it going as it is a sale rather than a GP.

We offer products from Callies, Diamond, Eagle, Compstar, Oliver, and many more. We are thinking that we will run this sale during the month of September and run it for 2-3 weeks depending on the interest.

So post in here if you are interested and we will take a look as we get closer to the months end to see if this grows legs or not.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
If I was to buy a short block in the near future it would be a 408 iron version and for lack of a better description, a "budget" version with the ability to option it with things like coated pistons........ :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tbojbob said:
If I was to buy a short block in the near future it would be a 408 iron version and for lack of a better description, a "budget" version with the ability to option it with things like coated pistons........ :D

That was my plan, I want to offer some budget builds while at the same time offer options for it should the customer want to upgrade.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
this winter i will be shopping for an iron 408, fall is a bad time because us drag racers will be missing the best air while we have our car tore down for a new motor... but in the winter no ones racing so this is when i do the most work on the cars (other then upkeep)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jaberwaki said:
this winter i will be shopping for an iron 408, fall is a bad time because us drag racers will be missing the best air while we have our car tore down for a new motor... but in the winter no ones racing so this is when i do the most work on the cars (other then upkeep)
I agree. I was thinking November or so for this, maybe even closer to December. Nothing like a shiny new short block under the tree.

Pricing will vary, depending on whats in it. I am going to take a look at things as it gets closer and see what we can do for pricing. You have any specific goals or engines in mind let me know.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
budget 408 that will take a small 200 shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts