LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having no luck finding svo 30lb ford injectors on ebay & other sites i found VENOM, BOSCH , and a few others . So what is out there for good injectors that you guys are using now. I dont want accel, i've heard there junk, The venom sound all right they are flow matched. Anyone using the venom 30lb injectors. And are the bosch any good ?

·
Registered
498 Posts
I had a set of Venom's of ebay but found several weeped when i fitted them. They ran OK but i didn't feel comfortable with them.
I repaced them with a set from
Welcome to FuelInjectorConnection.com
Ordered 30lb Modified Bosch 3 Injectors ( Stainless later core )
payed through Paypal

Quite happy with these and good service.
Mitch

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Bosch are about the best you're going to get... Heck, they invented fuel injection!

I am using Bosch III 42lb injectors on my 396. Shop around...you can find good deals.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bosch are about the best you're going to get... Heck, they invented fuel injection!

I am using Bosch III 42lb injectors on my 396. Shop around...you can find good deals.
Thanks guys for you info i was thinking bosch would be my next chose for injectors 30lb should be good for what i have for mods, i would really like to find the svo 30lb red tops . I'll keep looking i have a few months before im on the road . thanks:LS1LT1flag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts