LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1995 Camaro Z28 LT1 parked in the garage for 10 years. While I was trying to put back some of the engine parts like injectors plugs, I noticed #4 injector wires with plug missing. Luckily, I see a small piece of wire stub coming out of the harness, so I know where the wires go. I believe the mice/rats have taken the whole piece and nowhere to be found. I bought a new generic pig tail with connector attached with 2 colored wires.I plan to solder these wire to the harness stub.Does the polarity of these wires mater or just connect anyway is fine? The other problem I have is that I am missing 2 clips on the injector plugs. Where could I buy them? I will appreciate any help on these two issues. Thank you.

·
Global Moderator
13,559 Posts
If you will search the web using "GM wiring pigtails, you should find new connectors. Be sure to get the metal locks for the conectioners. Vibration can work the connectors loose.

And get the 95 f-body service manual at the following link.You will need it to make sure injectors get the correct color wire. As all 8 cylinders use a different color. www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you will search the web using "GM wiring pigtails, you should find new connectors. Be sure to get the metal locks for the conectioners. Vibration can work the connectors loose.

And get the 95 f-body service manual at the following link.You will need it to make sure injectors get the correct color wire. As all 8 cylinders use a different color. www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti
Thank you for this information and reference. I will follow up on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts