LS1LT1 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I created a steel pneumatic device that is more functional. I wanted to try the electric pump idea. Built this as a temporary thing when my compressor went down. I don't have any issues with injectors shooting out unless I flush them in reverse. Here's a better look.

https://youtu.be/-0m01km9_ww

(Apparently the Galaxy S6 with all its fancy gadgets can't position the orientation of the video properly.)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll give them a try. Apparently there are others who have run them without a tune. I also saw this injector which I'd like to give a try: 3s4z9f593aa Ford 2.0-2.3L 12-hole 24lbs

12-holes?!

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I have installed the Ford injectors that I pulled from a late 90s/early 2000s Lincoln DOHC 4.6L V8. They are slightly larger than stock (24.x# at Fords 39PSI I believe). I did not have to modify anything, plugged right in the EV1 connectors and were about the same height, possibly slightly shorter. Although I did replace one of my connectors with a Ford EV1 due to a broken clip. It seems to idle smoother but I have a slightly larger than stock cam with 1.6 rockers.

The exhaust smells less rich than it was before however I also have not driven enough to allow the PCM to adjust itself. These are only a single nozzle but are much less prone to clogging over the stock units. I expected atleast 1 or 2 injectors to have a somewhat flawed spray pattern but all were good to go. This is not much of an upgrade but a working replacement for stock unrepairable injectors.

https://youtu.be/gnS7z5A30GI

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes. They do.

BTW....I got a set of fully functional 30LB Ford SVO injectors (about 55K miles).

PM me if interested.

KW
What size?? I have a 95 9c1 Caprice SS. Put I 500 hp Brosis fuel pump. But don't think my injectors can keep up. Are these performance grade?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts