LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Now that I've got a garage I no longer need my car cover! I bought this 1.5 years ago and only used it for about four months during the winter of 2012, so it's in outstanding condition. This car cover was custom made for my 2001 Trans Am WS6 convertible with the stock low-rise spoiler, so it will fit those models perfectly. Feel free to check out the California Car Cover website to read more about the product! California Car Cover Company - Cover Materials

Here are the options I selected when ordering my car cover:

1. Superweave grey fabric - $319.99
• Ultimate Outdoor Protection
• Blocks 99% of Ultraviolet Rays
• Small Enough to Be Cleaned at Home
• 4 Year Warranty

2. Car Cover Reflective Piping - $44.99
This option provides nighttime safety for your vehicle and adds an element of unique styling. The 500-candle power reflective piping is highly visible and double stitched into the front and rear seams for extra durability.

3. Antenna Grommet - $0.00
4. Car Cover Lock & Cable - $10.00
5. Car Cover Storage Bag - $6.99

As you can see, I really wanted a great car cover that would protect my investment! Anyway, I'm asking for $230 since it's a high-quality product in excellent condition. Feel free to PM me today if you've been wanting a good car cover for your WS6 convertible!

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon!
B

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally added some pics. I should also note that this car cover is made of the uber-hi-tech Superweave protection technology, and will fit any 4th generation convertible (non-GT) that has the stock low-rise spoiler. I put in some shots of my car uncovered just for the heck of it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.