LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I'd let everybody know we got the chip today and now we are pretty much set to put the new motor in were going to try and put it in next weekend, 355 here we come :D

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Have fun!

I was impressed with the gains obtained when I souped up the 305 - took a second off of the quarter mile times. I was amazed what the 350 shortblock did for it - took 1.4 seconds off!

(These results may not be typical. Your return on investment may vary. Seek professional advice before investing.)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ours has LS1 injectors, edlbrock aluminum heads and a compcam it probably made 215 on the 305 were estimating it will make around 300 now were debating on the intake we may keep it the same the TPI intake makes a but load of torque

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Any progress to report?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
five7kid said:
Any progress to report?
gotta find the stock chip its gonna take some looking around I'll let ya know when we get it in

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
two weeks ago we decided to yank the motor and the new one is now in just have to bolt some things up and hopefully she'll run fine

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ITS RUNNING the new chip we got is messed up so we'll have to overnight one but we put the old chip in and it ran pretty good the it was getting too much fuel so the car sounded like it had a nasty cam in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts