LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final day of TNT at Beech Bend Raceway tomorrow.

First time at the track with the 9" rear. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'm jealous... Wish I could be there but I'm still trying to track down parts to fix mine.

Axles should be on the way this afternoon (missed the UPS guy yesterday) and I'm still trying to get a hold of Tim's dude for that locker. I think I'm going to start looking into a new one cause it'll be Christmas before that guy calls me back.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it didn't go too well for me.

1st of all I suck at driving a stick car. Blew the launch 2x, missed 3rd the first run and missed 4th the second run, then the 9 decided to start puking fluid...the center section bolts came loose...I tightened them but didn't want to run again the way it was w/o getting under the car and torquing them right.

13.6 @ 102 with the missed 4th gear was the better of the two runs...the other was a 15.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Just need a little more practice Chris. TRACK practice.

Was fairly happy w/ mine. SS did 13.35 @ 107.9 w/ a 2.25 60'. Get a good 60 and the car MIGHT go 12.99.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Something to replay in your head over and over this winter hey...it can only get better. Hope you can get out more often to the track next year.

And to the othe Chris....nice times for a first showing....Are you done for the year too?

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to install a line-lock, get some ET streets and get down to the local 1/8th mile this winter for practice practice practice.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Trevor86TA said:
Something to replay in your head over and over this winter hey...it can only get better. Hope you can get out more often to the track next year.

And to the othe Chris....nice times for a first showing....Are you done for the year too?
Done at Beech Bend... the 1/4 mile in Bowling Green Ky. Luckily for us down in TN there is a 1/4 down south of Birmingham that is open all year round, and a 1/8 mile just about an hour south that is open the same... So not techinally done.

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Cecil County is open til December 17th :) Then Atco Raceway reopens first Sunday after New Year's if it gets to 45 for the high :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Chris89GTA said:
Done at Beech Bend... the 1/4 mile in Bowling Green Ky. Luckily for us down in TN there is a 1/4 down south of Birmingham that is open all year round, and a 1/8 mile just about an hour south that is open the same... So not techinally done.
If yall need somebody else to tag along let me know when yall head down there, I'd like to see what my car will do with just bolt ons before I put the blower on it this winter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts