LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to get some parts for my 6 liter car so I'm unloading my old lt1 stuff.

First up is the cam:

Cam is from my old lt1 set up. It sounds good and the car pulled awesome. I would run it in my car again if I was going with the LT1 still, but the car will be a Turbo 370Ci LQ4 set up.
I spun a rod bearing last year which is the biggest reason for it being available. The cam is in usual "used" condition. Lobes look fine and like I said, I'd have no problem running it. I've debated throwing it in my truck, but I don't want to have to do all the necessary upgrades to a stock 305 to run it. Let alone a 305 being small to run it.

I can get pictures emailed to anyone interested.

Cam has roughly 35K miles on it.
I have a rough video of it here:
Ignore the dumb winter comment. lol

I'd like to see $150 out of it but I'm open to offers.

SOLD Ram air intake:

Comes with K&N filter and all the hose clamps. This is for the 97ss style hood. SOLD

Starter: $50 - It's heat wrapped and has a TON of torque.

Engine wire harness- $75 Only 1 wire was cut and that is the oil sensor plug. Everything else is their and intact.

36lb injectors $100. Work great, only reason I'm upgrading is These wont support anywhere near a turbo set up.

If anyone wants pictures pm me and I'll get them over as soon as I can. Everything is coming from a car that ran. Spun a rod bearing and that's the biggest reason I'm getting my ass in gear to get my ls1 car out this summer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy crap! I left out all the details of the cam! My bad guys.

236/242 .555/.576 on a 112lsa. (Lift is with 1.6 rockers) it's pending payment right now but I haven't heard from the guy in a day or so.

·
Registered
102 Posts
How many miles on the injectors? Are they still available?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say roughly 20k tops. They were in my car for 17k miles and I bought them off a buddy that had them in his car that got driven maybe a total of 300 miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything is still up for grabs but the intake. It's pending payment tonight. Sorry for the late replies everyone. I think I got all replies sent out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bumping this back up. All PM's are replied. Sorry for the late replies. 2 and a half year old daughter got sick so I've been dealing with that fun stuff. Still have the cam, injectors, heads and pushrods!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts