LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those of legal age, who can discuss what is their favorite drink...

Please ELABORATE. Whats that drink you just have to have on a night out?!?!

For me its either a Jack/Coke, or a Crown/7UP

·
Registered
330 Posts
Captain and Coke, Tequila shots, and Margarita on the rocks with salt.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Forgot my beer....Bass Ale, Guiness, or Killians.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh yes... Beer... I am a Bud man. Bud, Bud Light. Pretty much it if I am buying, although I will drink whatever the hell you put in front of me!!! :lol

I love Jaeger Bombs... good stuff.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Liquor: Not a big fan of your mixed drinks, although when I'm in a beach-mood Pina Coladas are nice. Best shot for me though, as it hits me like a jackhammer... Liquid Cocaine shots (I highly recommend them).

1/4 151
1/4 Crown
1/4 Jaeger
1/4 Rumplemitz

That stuff will lay you out, quick fast and in a hurry. I usually start with a few of those and then drink beer after that. Gets the job done just right. :)

Beer: I'm definitely a beer man and I like many kinds from the good stuff down to some of the weaker beers. The ones I usually buy depending on mood and money...

Dos Equis Amber
Michelob Amber Boch
Killian's Irish Red
Miller Lite
Michelob Ultra
Budweiser
Bud Select
Newcastle
Shiner Boch
Heiniken
And on 40 oz. Friday's a forty-orty of Bud Ice hits the spot. :p

Buddy just got back from some military stuff over in Germany and brought back three cases of pints from over there. Been working on that stuff here lately. Very strong, usually only drink a pint at a time. We've still got a dozen or so left. Das Helle and Das Eche are the good stuff, and the Meis Pils I think it is isn't so bad either.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
always been a fan of pina colada myslef

·
Registered
97 Posts
St. Paulie Girl. German Beer >>> All.

Edit: For cheap beer Im a Coors guy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Long Island Tea, SoCo and coke and Killians with a lime for my beer consumptiom,but when Im cheap Miller Lite does the job too. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts