• No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone else like to have a "fastest list"?

People would need to submit thier username, car, trans, gear, [email protected], 60' time, power adder (S/C = supercharged, T/C = turbo, N2O = Nitrous, N/A = natually aspirated)

So it would read:

gettinthere - 00 Z28 T56(or M6.....whichever) 3.73 - [email protected] - 1.58 60' N2O

That's not my actual time nor do I have nitrous, just used for refernce.

Then one of the mods can make a full list and update it as new times come in.

·
Registered
330 Posts
We just started this over at speeddensity.org.

Basically, it's a one post list. There's two sections in that post, Dyno Numbers and Track Times. When someone has times to add in, they post them, and one of the mods edits the new information into the original post, then deletes the users post to keep things clean. Works really well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think mentioning if it's n/a, turbo, s/c, or nitrous should be mentioned too.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sounds like a good idea.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
ya i think that would work out well

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
482 Posts
We just need someone there knows their stuff I think.:cool:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
FYI I've not forgotten about this. I've downloaded the hack from vbulletin.org and will look at installing it soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, lets not call it a fastest list though. Just a ET database. It could be a good tool to demonstrate what is needed to make a sertain ET. DA should be in there as well as RW. As many details as possible. For example, I would like to clock off a 10. What do I need, what kind of power. Well if I check the ET database, I can see what cars are there and what it took for them to get there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Be careful though. For example, just joking around I ended up being the third fastest or some bull like that on LS1tech with my low 9 second stock 89 jetta that I ran at the track on like February 31st... Was up there for quite some time. I figured that the date would indicate it was a joke.

·
Registered
227 Posts
heres the list of the b bodys, its well organized and you can compare runs, or sort them by diffrent things such as trans, 60 ' times or mph.

def need to have the whole time slip so there no bullshitting

http://dan.esteban.com/impalass/ReturnTopET.asp

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
so have we gotten this started yet?

Jaberwaki 11.5 @ 115 1.52 60' N/A H/C

1 - 20 of 27 Posts