LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know who is the fastest 3rd gen here. Stock suspension, no wheelie bars, stock bodied, 10" tire, I have gone 9.33 @ 148 to date and just want some more ideas to go faster without having to backhalf it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think you'll have the title on this board. What's your setup? Are you on thirdgen.org?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motor is a 421ci with 14.5 to 1 comp., 1050 Dominator with NOS X 2 stage plate, Dart Pro one heads fully CNC'ed and a Edelbrok super victor semi ported, T350 with 4100 stall and trans brake, Ford 9" with 4.11 and 35 spline axles with a spool, stock suspension with aftermarket BMR solid arms, Competition Eng. torque arm, Hal 12 ways, front end has a PA X member with their A arms and coil overs adn I run a Tokico 5 way strut, just until Hal makes something better, and a manual rack. 10 point cage but that will be upgraded to a 12 point and I also have to add a parachute mount cause I plan on opening up the second stage. LOL, I like this smiley :streetrac

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeah ya got me beat by 5 seconds lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not my car but my best friend has a 89 RS that I helped build. It has been 8.9x. It is a 408 with a F1 Procharger severly detuned. This was last year. He just purchased a block and swapping to a solid roller so I will let yall know the results in a few weeks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
What do you want a back rub or something for being the fastest and making sure everyone else knows it? :dontknow: :poke: :clown: :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
Are you volunteering to give the rub Paul? :lol:
Well of course! I don't go around giving back rubs to slow thridgens. :roflmao:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to update you all on my new best times fo rthis racing season. I have broke into the 8's with a 8.92 at 154 mph and Milan Dragway during the North vs South LS1tech event. I actually took second place in the outlaw class and even recieved the "Fastest NOS Car" award from NX and got a trophy for it.

9-03-06 Actual pic of 8.92 pass at Milan,

10-7-06, M11 event at Stanton, I won the event by taking out the fastest M6 car in the nation Taner Boysnali.

·
Supporting Member
4,682 Posts
Ooooo, look at that bias ply at work purdy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts