LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had it with this car dont have time for it 95,550 on the odometer i just had the heads ported and polished with 2.00 1.56 valves new springs retainers intake has been ported 1.65 roller rockers hotcam double roller timing chain conversion LT4 knock module pacesetter midtubes edelbrock cat back and a cutout not installed yet meziere electric waterpump tpis fuel regulator pcm for less tune not installed yet already paid for i have the aldl cable tuner cat software also zr1 17x9 rims with kumho 275 40 17's also a k&n cai vortech elbow nitrous works plate not installed yet i blew a headgasket on the car awhile back i reringed and bearinged the motor because it looked cherry and i got 100 miles on the car and its starting to loose oil pressure and sounds like it going to spin a bearing maybe not knocking it is a hard top teal color car with grey interior the body is strait no dings or scratches the roof is black and the clearcoat is starting to come off 4,500 obo i need to get rid of this car my wife is pissed im using her car either sell this one or my 71 z/28 rs this one is going first e-mail for pics or my number im in central cali i will deliver anwhere between san fran and LA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.