LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Extra points will be given if any of the following are in the background of the pic:

Trailer
Cinder Blocks
Trailer on Cinder blocks
Dog on 3 foot chain
Pabst, Blatz, Old Milwaukee, Schlitz, Old Style seen somewhere in the pics
Mullet
Children in the imediate area. Better yet Pregnant woman in background with Pall Mall in her mouth and 2 year old on hip.

Let the games begin!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
oh i got all kinds of pics from this same sort of thread back on Tech, it got shut down because of the extremely NWS VW pic, which i have

let me see what i can find

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
ok, two questions
1) does there have to be a F-body in the picture, or can it be any kind of car, or does there even have to be a car?

2) do seatbelts count as clothing?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow so first off I tried to reply but accidentally edited Darth Xed's post, so I hope I reproduced it correctly :p

title edited: doesn't have to be an f-body, any babe and any car! (or no car, if her beauty compells you)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
LoL... You can email me the VW pic... I had it a long time ago and lost it... :D [email protected]

Actually email me any you guys don't want to post here!!! hahaha

·
Registered
339 Posts
LiquidFire350 said:
email sent

anyone else got some pictures, i got some more, i just dont want to be taking over the thread
Great ettiquete. Nobody like a thread hog. However in this case we'll make an exception. Pic away!:party:

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
baddogz28 said:
It's so funny that I know that girl... That was my buddy Steve's old car. :eek: She's 18. :banana:
Where she live?!?! LOL :party:

1 - 20 of 501 Posts