LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I recently wanted to change my current exhaust to individual muffler cutouts straight off the headers but ive searched and searched and cant seem to find any on the net or maybe i just over looked em. I have a lt1 so im not even sure if they make em for the lt but seem em on countless ls cars and love the way sound with a big cam..if anyone cant point me in the right direction it would be great thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Cutouts aren't made for specific engines. You can buy any type of cutout from Summit, Jegs, etc. With the same size exhaust tubing you plan on using of course. I plan on buying an electric QTP cutout with a remote.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What are you wanting the car to sound like with the cutouts closed? Do you plan on running just mufflers and then dumps or a full system with tail pipes? If you want it to be pretty loud then you could get some Dynomax Bullets or SLP Loudmouth 1's with dumps (crazy loud) or if you want it to be quieter you could go with some Magnaflow or Borla mufflers with tail pipes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts