LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way to Suffolk im on 64 passing Military hwy and a silver Evo comes on the highway. hes one lane over and has 2 passengers and i see the one in back looking back at me. The evo dropped a gear(or more) and took off for a sec. i come behind him doing 60 and toss it in 2nd and let the nose of the car jump up he slowed down in the right lane to about 50 and i came next to him. but he wouldnt even look over at me and didnt honk of anything. so i dropped it in 2nd again and hit 3rd. then slowed back down. he came beside me and rolled down the window and yelled something at me. i didnt hear him so he said it again....

''straight lines are for bitches''

well, im sure hes just some punk who picked up an Evo thinking since it was AWD he could take anyone in the twisties....but im sure i know my car alot better than he knows his and would take him there too :lol:

oh and last saturday i raced another modded EVO @ ''the spot''.....he outlaunched me for a sec., but then the DR's hooked up and i passed him before i shifted outta 1st....

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
yeh tipical rice responce after getting beat...
yeh well i would beat you in the twistys...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts