LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever try one of these? http://www.dmhperformance.com/
I have one on my GN on a race pipe inplace of the Cat converter. Makes it sound so much nicer, but not as nice as it would one a V8. THey make them for different size pipes and single or dual exhaust. Just imagine being all nice anr umbly at the light next to the Rocer with a fart cannon, then opening up that twin dump pipes and whatching his chin dump as you blow him away. Not that you would need it to blow him away, but it sure would make it a little funner. Theyt are awesome.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I have a 3 inch on on my flowtech cutout. Beats crawling on your back to uncap the cutout every time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gettinthere said:
I'm toying with the idea of putting dual cut outs on mine.
Stopping playing around and just do it. Trust me you will have lots of fun opening and revving the engine to scare the crap out of people.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
had one for my flowtech before i switched to true duels

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I just said frack it and put a turn-down after my Y :devil:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See when I drive by mister Crime Stopper I close it real quick and dont have to worry about making him wanting to pull me over. With just a turn down you will for sure attract all the wrong kind of attention.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
8UWAV6 said:
See when I drive by mister Crime Stopper I close it real quick and dont have to worry about making him wanting to pull me over. With just a turn down you will for sure attract all the wrong kind of attention.
I've been pulled over 20 or so times for loud exhaust.... none of the cops had the heart to actually tkt me...
they just let me know it was too loud, but that they like it so they would not be the ones to actually gimme the tkt... :lol:

you know if they wanted to check the car out all they had to do was ask.... :devil:

·
Registered
141 Posts
damn jaber where do u live? i wish the cops here were cool like that they wouldnt care if it was one of their friends cars they r dicks here. how is the install of a electric dump like difficulty wise?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty simple on my car. Replace the cat with a race pipe with dump, availble from Jegs, Summit, and other places. Run the 2 wires up inside the car, find a nice place to install switch and runa GND and power wire. Here are a few more pictures http://www.buickgn.com/electricexhaustcutout.htm it is for your Buick cousinc but it still gives a few more ideas on install.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts