LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM LOOKING FOR THE ECM AND WIRING HARNESS FOR MY 95 T.A. M6
From what I gather 94-95 Camaros ECM & Wiring Harness Are interchangeable.
BUT IT HAS TO BE A M6​
I've been searching the classified an contacted an few people but jus in case i don't get a message reply, text answer'd, or simply don't get to the ad in time I'm putting this up for sellers to see!!!

SO IF U HAVE IT THEN HIT THIS TREND-I really wanna finish this build in the next week or so, IM LOOKING FOR YR 2000 OR BETTER HOOD AN FRONT CLIP ALSO(just to put it out there)

PERFER TEXT MESSAGES (816-785-7308), I REPLY ALOT QUICKER BUT AM ON THE BOARD EVERY FEW HOURS
THANKS IN ADVANCE

·
Global Moderator
13,580 Posts
Just in case you don't get a bite, try searching craigslist. Use lt1 as your search. Here in Florida, I see them listed from time to time.

You could also try this salvage yard search engine. Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market You can search your state, region, or even the whole country. The yards on the search engine ship parts all over the country.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've been to every salvage yard in a reasonale driving distance to me-NO LUCK, an I thought I found one prior to me posting ad but the guy told me it came out of an automatic...when I told him I need'd it for a M6 he switched up and told me "O it came out of a 6 speed I mean....." Lol-People!! But jus made a eBay account....searching there if nothing come of this ad

·
Global Moderator
13,580 Posts
Just did a search of craigslist in Florida. Came up with a 95 t-56 pcm, wiring harness, and broken engine for around $250 in Sarasota-Bradenton city. Do the lt1 search in that Florida area and it should come up.

Maybe the guy will ship, maybe he won't, but worth a try. Contact Dave @ 941-350-7020

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if it was the same guy u was talking about you CERTAINLY pointed me in the right direction!!! I got with a guy from the same area parting out an M6 T.A. ...... Ironically enough I stumbled across a 94 T.A. AT THE JUNKYARD OF ALL PLACES (EXTREMLY rare around here) and snatched the rear lights as they were in better condition then mine are, the ground effects, both doors,front and rear bumper, an the t-tops JUS IN CASE!!!! I'm certainly adding the 98 body kit but I have another block to build before I take it there so the extra body parts will do for now!!! THAKS FOR THE HEADS UP-I CAN'T WAIT TO THE PAINT JOB GOES ON AN I CAN PUT UP PICS OF THE FIRST STEP DOWN THE A VERY LONG ROAD!!! ( I will be buying a 98 ram air hood or aftermarket hood from somewhere/somebody before the paint goes on FORSURE!!!)

COCOBOLO95 THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts