LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This kid says that his brothers civic hatchback can beat any camaro. I told him that i bet I could find someone in a camaro (Or firebird) who would beat his brother. Since I dont have a drivers liscense (yet), if anyone near Fairfax, VA wants to race this kids brother, PM me and I can get his email adress. Oparently it runs 10 seconds in the quarter mile. I found that hard to believe. Maybe this kid is lying about his brothers car! I know it is possible for a Civic to be that fast, but just like an old saying is, "Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded". :werd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
i gotta say i love that quote if u can get this on video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
i had underclassmen telling me they could beat my trans am and how much faster there turbo civics were and how much faster a WRX was. tell him to shut his mouth because he dont know shit. alot of kids have no idea how fast the LS1 is. even a LT1 is a nice motor that wil beat wrxs and turbo civics. hes an idiot dont waste your breath trying to argue with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LS1Insyde said:
i had underclassmen telling me they could beat my trans am and how much faster there turbo civics were and how much faster a WRX was. tell him to shut his mouth because he dont know shit. alot of kids have no idea how fast the LS1 is. even a LT1 is a nice motor that wil beat wrxs and turbo civics. hes an idiot dont waste your breath trying to argue with him.
I am practacly the ONLY freshman at my school who likes camaro's. This other kid in my class said, "This is going to be what you ride" and then he puts "penis" into google images.... I then concured that he was a homosexual. And then i did the following:


:thumbdown


:no:


BTW: Sorry for double post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
camarojoe91 said:
I am practacly the ONLY freshman at my school who likes camaro's. This other kid in my class said, "This is going to be what you ride" and then he puts "penis" into google images.... I then concured that he was a homosexual. And then i did the following:


:thumbdown


:no:


BTW: Sorry for double post.
by the time you old enough to drive youll be able to by a LS1 camaro or trans am for no more the 6 or 7 grand, may have some miles on it but the LS1 is very reliable. now when you have your LS1 i can almost gaurentee youll have teh fastest car at school. i know i did. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
maybe he means 10's in the 1/8...?

im in va beach, and i suppose i could run him. and even if he does run 10's in the 1/4...running a 10 sec track car on the street is alot tougher than you would think...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LS1Insyde said:
by the time you old enough to drive youll be able to by a LS1 camaro or trans am for no more the 6 or 7 grand, may have some miles on it but the LS1 is very reliable. now when you have your LS1 i can almost gaurentee youll have teh fastest car at school. i know i did. :D
I don't think I'll be able to get a $6k car. I might be able to spend $2k tho....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
camarojoe91 said:
I don't think I'll be able to get a $6k car. I might be able to spend $2k tho....
start saving now. youll never regret it when your rolling around in an LS1. get a job at Burgerking. save as much money as you can, ask for only money for birthdays stick it in the bank get as much intrest as you can. and before you know it youll have enough for that LS1 and if not a LS1 theres always the LT1 which will probably smoke most of the cars at any highschool. dont give up hope brother! you have about 2 years almost before you can start drining thats way more then enough time to save 6grand at 7 bucks an hour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
hell ya i agree with that. if you really want one just do it, it might suck not having spending money but when you have a f-body almost everything else is free(food, gas ect) people will always want to ride with you. thats what happened to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
lol, thats why you borrow your buddies and practice. There is nothing more satisfying then to have the nicest car in school. I remember i drove a old buick through most of high school and this one dick drove a Trans am. I hated him. Well my senior year i just happend to get a Z28..slipped a few mods and smoked his ass, and yes. Everyone will want to ride and all you have to do is be like "man you hungry?" free food....

ps...girls Looooovvvveee Fast cars....keep that in mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
im in northern VA and i now some people that would run him...but only for money of course...as a matter of fact there are two people i know that have pretty quick f-bodies :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Im a senior this year and can honestly say its pretty damn nice having the TWO nicest cars in school. Both my Camaros have walked the dog on countless hondas and acuras and things of the such. And I also agree with 93Zmanthe girls do love fast cars....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
LS1Insyde said:
if not a LS1 theres always the LT1 which will probably smoke most of the cars at any highschool
:dontknow:

A 99 LS1 isnt any different then my 95 LT1 with a Custom Tune and CAI.

:poke:
Get the LT1, theyre affordable and loud.
If you can afford the LS1, do it, the torque curve is on steriods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
topendlt1 said:
:dontknow:

A 99 LS1 isnt any different then my 95 LT1 with a Custom Tune and CAI.

:poke:
Get the LT1, theyre affordable and loud.
If you can afford the LS1, do it, the torque curve is on steriods.
custom tune and cai??? every LT1 i know of needs alot more then that :dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
topendlt1 said:
:dontknow:

A 99 LS1 isnt any different then my 95 LT1 with a Custom Tune and CAI.
When my car was bone stock, I was walking away from my buddies 95 Formula M6 that had a CAI and exhaust. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
topendlt1 said:
:dontknow:

A 99 LS1 isnt any different then my 95 LT1 with a Custom Tune and CAI.
my car lid/catback - 13.2
my dads 94 LT1 tune/1.7rockers - 14.5

yea, your right, theres no difference
 

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Don't underestimate how much you can save, I worked for two years cleaning the ymca(5.35hr) and saved almost 5k and bought my 96 Trans Am
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top