LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..hate it when you try and open up to someone b/c they supposedly have feelings for you and you have feelings for them...and it all turns out to be one big sham(or so it seems right now). and then you feel like a total dick for trying to open up to someone after 20 years of not opening up to anyone?! :thumbdown :mad: :angry:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Two words...Kill her
:D

Hang in there bro

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, now its time to rant:

/rant on

so i met this chick a few months ago or something and it was cool. she seemed like a good person, maybe a little too attached too soon, but nothing too bad. she is living at home with her parents until next semester when shes going to school in Va Beach. She asked me to go see her at home (3hrs away) 2 weeks ago...i said sure. the only problem was wed thru thurs of that week she was going on vacation with the parents. but i was going to meet her saturday morning, so it was all good. turns out on the way back she stopped at an aunts house and wasnt going to be back in time, its cool since she told me. she asked if i would come up the following weekend(last weekend) and i said i would think about it... well, turns out i did, and it was worth it. saw a movie, got some dinner...you know, usual stuff. the only problem was, we had sex a few times as well. i didnt really want to (even thought i did want to, get it?) because i knew it would complicate things.

well it did complicate things. when i got home we talked on the phone, and she asked me 'what now?' and there it was. the enevitable relationship talk. i asked why we couldnt wait until she came down for school, which inturn she started crying and talking about 'this always happens to me...blah blah blah...' i gave in and said we could try a relationship now i guess...so now were technically in a relationship...

today i was on myspace at work w/ a friend, and i was thinking 'i wonder if amanda is on here' so i typed in her name and found here...but what do i find? a comment someone left that said hes glad theyre talking and hell call her later or something. not a big deal to me. but i clicked on his page and see a comment she left talking about how shes glad theyre talking and she likes him so much she cant explain it in the comment box so she'll just have to show him.

****ING BITCH

/rant off

i realize its just the internet and blah blah blah. but should i not be mad? should i punch her in the throat and call it a day? what? i left her an angry voicemail too and told her i wasnt calling her and id like to see her explain this one since she left the comment after i came to see her this weekend.

what do you people think? my fellow fbody buddies?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yup, definitely a crazy bitch. And ya'll know what they say about bitches. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I stand by my first comment...kill her

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah Chris, I think we are on NE3G, lmao

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont know what i want now, except the punch her in the back of the head or something. im extremely angry. i think i might goto the gym after work or something :eek:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Dont sweat it man. You have to get yourself back in control first. After that, call her a few times a week just to see how she is and find out when the next time you're getting together is, keep all the "relationship talk" out of it, and do whatever it is you have to do. She'll either come around or she wont, but you dont need to make her, she needs to make that decision on her own. Either take the easy out or keep spending time with her, and let her decide. Dont get attached and dont wrap your emotions up in it. Keep a level head and go from there.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
you have only been DATING a few months?
The only ties you have to her are a few fond memeries of bangin her a couple times?
She is giving you reason now to believe she dont care about you ?

AW to be 20 again with no ties....

Cut her from your life... Think only about the few nights of sex when you think about her and nothing else.

Old, true saying....."the less i have, the more i have to gain"
come on man, it was fun , thats all it was... and as long as you dont give it anymore thought then leaving an amusment park after a day of fun, then it wont hurt.
If i were you i would call her and THANK her....
why?
Because long distance relationships SUCK! Always have ...Always will... Almost NEVER work...

·
Registered
102 Posts
99formulam6 said:
what link?

:mad:
I believe they are looking for the "My Space" link

·
Registered
166 Posts
Get out while you can. You'll thank me in the long run.

·
Registered
292 Posts
honestly it sounds like major head games are bein played with u.....id get out now while ur not that attached ...its still early ... bang her one last time(if it was good the first time) then dump her ass.....

this girl = major drama

1 - 20 of 104 Posts