LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out of state and Yvette got finally meet the remnants of my family including an aunt and uncle who had just moved to the area after retiring. We got to see quite a few folks I hadn't seen in years. I even got to meet my three day old nephew. Had a really good time. Even got to have fresh , deep fried catfish on Sunday. We topped it off with Famous Dave's Barbeque today. Yvette was a big hit and my aunt took me off to the side and told I have a great girl and "I better hang on to this one, she's a keeper". I have to agree with that one. They say you can't go home but sometimes you just gotta wait for home to come back where it belongs. I hope everyone had as nice of a weekend as I did.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I have had to work all weekend long.... :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yup. And I dont have to go back to work until the 12th. Paid vacation baby!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jaberwaki said:
I have had to work all weekend long.... :(
If it makes you feel any better , I had to mow the yard and I have to be at work tonight at 10:30 pm.

·
Registered
612 Posts
this was just like any other weekend for me. with all the hurricane stuff we tried to lay low

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good deal Mike. Yvette is something else. I think you've got a keeper on your hands.

I had a pretty good weekend. Spent alot of time with family and friends. Went hunting for the first time ever in my life (dove hunting, first shot got me one, had a good time). Ate alot of good food. Took it easy. Enjoyed the beautiful weather. Played some tennis. Hung out at the pool some. Caught up on some sleep. Had a couple of long nights as well. Spending time with my family from MN and spending time with my close friends were the highlights of the weekend.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I lounged around the house most of the weekend. Hadf a couple of friends over last night got a little tipsy and all in all had a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Vendetta said:
Same here.. and I'm currently at work right now.
i will still be here at work till 11pm tonight like this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
i'll get off in 1/2 an hour

·
Registered
482 Posts
Had a bunch of people from the local F-Body club over for a BBQ on Saturday....:cool:

Pulled the tranny and changed flexplates an converters on Sunday/Monday.:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts