LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone in the NE PA region help me with data logging my 93 383 LT1 Corvette?
I need to send PCM for Less a data log to get this new chip straightened out. I really have no experience in working on the computer for this car.
I will gladly pay you for your time in working on this with me.
Thanks, Chad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
I just purchased a new tune from PCM for Less of NC.
I have to send them a data log of my car so that they can make some adjustments to the tune.
This is what I am looking for local assistance with. I can travel also.

·
Global Moderator
13,430 Posts
If you have the cable that hooks car's dlc to usb port of laptop or notebook your half way there. If you don't have the cable, get at ALDL OBD1 OBD cable OBDI OBD2 engine codes

Then you will need the program called DataMaster. It will do a running/driving sensor scan that pcm for less has asked for. Get the program at TunerCat You probably will have to buy the version of DataMaster that reads your 93 vette, as the trial version reads 94 & 95 cars. Get DataMaster version DA, that is the one that will read your 93.

Once you have both the cable and DataMaster, you can take your car out for a drive and log the scan to a file which you can e-mail to pcmforless. They will run the program on their copy of DataMaster and then burn you a new chip that has the necessary changes to the tune you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks coco,
If nobody is available in the near future, that is the road I will have to take.
I was hoping for an experienced person in the area that could help me out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts