LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys daily drive? I drive an 04 Blazer, its a base 2dr, bought it new last June with like 16 or 17 miles. I wanted some thing to drive to school and work in, not have to worry about any thing breaking. I have put a little over 20K miles on it in the last year, gas mileage is kinda sucky, averages only about 18-19MPG. But its proved to be usefull in hauling cars parts and what not. Only mods have been tinitng the widnows.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Neil350 said:
What do you guys daily drive? I drive an 04 Blazer, its a base 2dr, bought it new last June with like 16 or 17 miles. I wanted some thing to drive to school and work in, not have to worry about any thing breaking. I have put a little over 20K miles on it in the last year, gas mileage is kinda sucky, averages only about 18-19MPG. But its proved to be usefull in hauling cars parts and what not. Only mods have been tinitng the widnows.

are you from camaroz28? cuz somebody made a thread there identicle to this lol

anyways my daily is my Z

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
the 86 C4 is my daily, although its only seen action one day this week as I got the TA back up and running!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Up until mid June my daily driver was a beat into the ground 89 Celica ST. Then it quit starting with any hint of humidity in the air, so I daily drove the Purple Trans Am for a month. Then I bought a new daily driver on July 8th.

A pretty clean 99 Celica GT. Red, leather, loaded, $7500. And it gets 30+ MPG. Which I need considering a drive a minimum of 70 miles a day.

·
Registered
388 Posts
1995 Dodge Neon... Sport! :finger: Haha, stock as a block of wood (save a very small audio system since the stocker sucked and I wanted MP3 capability) and gets over 30mpg on the cheap 87 octane stuff, and I love it. Its great having a car you dont care about keeping clean or in tip-top shape. My Neon was the best mod I ever did for my Trans Am.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Daily is my T/A. Winter car though is my 72 VW Bajabug. Dont have to worry about the paint or the salt the on the road, and I wont get stuck.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
right now its the camaro, but once i get some extra cash im gonna get somthing small, honda toyota, neon

ive heard the new corrolla get like 40 MPG, too bad thats way out of my $800 price range

·
Registered
206 Posts
When Gabe breaks out on the LS and has his Hawiian shirt on , look out! The pimpinator is on the prowl and ready to cause trouble! Oh and BTW ,Gabe , looky what I found: :stfu: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts