LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
sleeperSS said:
hell i cant wait till another month passes and things cool off a bit
I had a hell of a time this summer I definatley needed it I won't be posting as much unfortunatley gonna have alot of homework:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
tryin to work 35-40 hrs a week at a job where im the only one who does anything which gets really really old and tryin to get the hook up with one of the twins and gettin senior pics done/registering at the new school in a couple weeks ill pretty much stop posting cause the homework and gettin ready for baseball

·
Registered
190 Posts
Saw Willy Wonka 2 x's (Ummm, I'll take Depp over chocolate any & every day of the wk.)

And Vin D. ---what planet shall I follow you to--- :drool:

$1800 on new air conditioning unit...
$600 on a few new windows...

replaced 1 deadbolt--- :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
johntom said:
tryin to work 35-40 hrs a week at a job where im the only one who does anything which gets really really old and tryin to get the hook up with one of the twins and gettin senior pics done/registering at the new school in a couple weeks ill pretty much stop posting cause the homework and gettin ready for baseball
Eff that!! I almost never do homework. Only stuff I do are the projects that count for like 1/3 of my grade in the class (and even then I only give a half assed effort) :D .

As for what I'm doing...... just trying to catch up on sleep before school starts Monday :thumbdown . I got 3 honors classes and no study seminar this semester :mad: . Hope I can keep my grades up.....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Did a little truck shopping , a little drinking and a trip to Red Lobster with the lovely and alluring Miss Yvette. She not only is cute but puts up with me and my crap.A few people here can testify that I can be ...uh... difficult at times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
MotorBreathLT1 said:
finding nemo.....ill never forget that movie. . . .lets just say i achieved a milestone with my (then) GF while watching that damn fish flick:D
same here buddy..... :banana:

·
Registered
199 Posts
pwr2w8 said:
Eff that!! I almost never do homework. Only stuff I do are the projects that count for like 1/3 of my grade in the class (and even then I only give a half assed effort) :D .

As for what I'm doing...... just trying to catch up on sleep before school starts Monday :thumbdown . I got 3 honors classes and no study seminar this semester :mad: . Hope I can keep my grades up.....
you start monday too sucks huh :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts