LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened a few days ago, but I've been the recip of road rage 2 x's this week and needed time to calm down.

On my way to the dr. & there's a car over the double-yellow, totally in the coming traffics lane. Bout 20 cars are about to smack into her, I honk my horn & she jerks the car back just in time. Red light ahead and I need to turn left & so does she; She stops in the MIDDLE of the intersection, LITERALLY! I stay about 20 ft. back, case she decides to back-up. She doesn't.

The light turns green, 10 secs...15...20...I toot-toot my horn for her to go (or wake-up, as I think she was passed, or passing out-no joke). She finally proceeds to take-off & black smoke/gunk poor out of her exhaust, all over my baby! I gun it & get up around her...she starts cussing me, Yelling @ me to pull over so she can kick my #**!!! blah, blah & she had the most demonic psycho look in her eyes. Kinda like that maniac Chucky doll!

I get to a redlight & she's next to me in the left-turn lane, still spewing stuff about me and how she can whoop me and my #@%#+^* car, even with what she's driving!!! It was some 80's beat up 4 cyl. junk #** Honda or something!

I risked looking into the beasts eyes (praying that the demons don't escape & enter me), and gave her a sheep-eating grin. Light turns, I gun it...look in my rear & she's SO far back. Look again & the nut is speeding up the center turn lane just to catch me! When she gets close, I quickly slow down so she has to pass & get out of the turn lane.

I just let her go, as I wanted no part of what trip she was on. I'm guessing she was drunk and/or on drugs. Anyhow, I just had to vent on this. I think this is my longest post EVER!

Crazy arse wench!!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
This is why Man invented the "ACT RIGHT" Desert Eagle .50 cal hand cannon.
You dont have to shoot, just pull, point, and the dumb ass acting wronge, will as if by magic 180* and start acting right.... hence the name...:D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
remember it takes 34 muscles to frown ,

but it only takes like 4 muscle to reach over and bitchslap the hell outa someone :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! You guys are funny & I'm def in the 4-muscle face right now!(no more wrinkles here Jabe! ;) ) :D And yes Liquid, it's so friggin f'd up that the arses that can't drive, rage the one's who attempt to avoid their dumb wreckless donkey 'rear-ends'!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jaberwaki is just an old school traditionalist...

I'm new school baby --- I'd opt for some sort of turret mounted howitzer hooked up to an automated T-Top removal device ---

a mortar that comes out of the top at the push of a button...

check one of our sponsors for the hydraulics...

Even worse, I bet that skank is on the Crystal Meth Forum boasting about how she beat some Limited Edition SS in her Honda.

·
Registered
19 Posts
She could be mentally defective.

LiquidFire350 said:
i think its kinda funny how some people drive like complete assholes, but yet in their minds your the one driveing like shit
Good point. I find the psychology of self-justification to be fascinating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts