Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Contest begins on November 14.

Post a reply to this message to win. A winner will be selected at random on Noember 22 at 6pm. I will contact the winner via email and the kit will ship as soon as I receive a response w/address.

Contents of the starter kit are below.

Remember, you must be a registered member to win! If you're not a member here yet, please sign up for your chance to win.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Zaino Start Kit includes:

1 Bottle Z-2 Show Car Polish. Whether you're a beginner, a weekend detailer, or a certifiable car nut, Z-2 PRO? is sure to impress you. Z-2 PRO? boasts the most advanced levels of shine, gloss, reflectivity, clarity and depth, and it locks those optical qualities in for months, thanks to the most sophisticated system of synthetic polymeric-based protection available.

1 Bottle Z-7 Car Wash. Z-7? Show Car Wash is a concentrated blend of special cleaners, conditioners and our famous Show Car Polish ingredients that clean and enhance the gloss of painted surfaces. Z-7? Show Car Wash gently cleans your car without using harsh detergents, alkali or acids. Plus, our special water-based lubricants buffer the paint to prevent scratching and reduce the risk of swirl marks, even on black and red cars.

1 ZFX flash-cure accelerator kit. ZFX? is a Zaino Show Car Polish cross-linking and acceleration additive. It offers near-instant cure time, reduced surface distortion, enhanced polish flexibility, and improved bonding to both paint and additional layers of Show Car Polish. In simple terms, ZFX? vastly improves paint surface appearance and increases polish durability.

4-Silver Zaino vinyl stickers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Add my name , please!

·
Registered
28 Posts
:thumbsup: REGESTER ME ASWELL

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I'm Game... ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
My baby's dirty. She needs to get clean and shiny.

·
Registered
247 Posts
:streetrac My baby's dirty. She needs to get clean and shiny.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sign me up, that will work great on my new car when I buy it soon! :)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.