LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm putting My engine connectors all on and can't seem to id what plugs into this connector. It's a 4 wire connector with Orange boot.. its on the pass side top of the intake mid way down the intake prob more toward the back.. anyone know what this plugs into or is it diagnostic.. thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am highly doubting it has anything to do with opti.. opti is connected already with the long connecter.. opti has a long flat 4 pin.. this is a std length flat 4 pin with rounded corners.. and Orange boot. right now its unconnected and sits on the intake pretty much below the end of the trans dip stick. No idea what its for.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well .. based on that schematic its the connector that connents the distributor wiring to dist.. its the one that's on the left side of center of the pic on its own. I never disconnected the dist connector from its wiring .. that wiring was coming from the driver side.. keep in mind mine is a 97 . Is it diff from a 95? ...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmm good point. There might be a couple extra cause if I remember right the 97 had a crank sensor so there would be a couple differences at least.

I'll see what else I can dig up

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I hate to tell you, but you have violated the rules of use of my website (posted below). That is MY picture and description of a 95 harness (even note the copyright stamp on it). You are kindly asked to immediately remove that (and any other pictures from my site) from your picture hosting site. Permission for use was never granted. Your hosting site (as most do) has strict rules about copyright infringement and could cause termination of your account, if reported. I take this matter very seriously. Your compliance is appreciated.

It is as easy or easier to link to the pic, rather than copy it and rehost it.

Use any info from this site at your own risk.
You may link to these pages/images but not copy for the purpose of
re-hosting, reselling or publishing without expressed permission.
Picture or text links to auction sites (ex. Ebay) are forbidden.
All rights reserved by shbox.com. 1999-2013

OP, can you post a pic and/or give the wire colors in the connector?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Shoebox:

I apologize for the pic. I did NOT get it off your site and didn't even know it was there. I googled it and found it here:

V6 to LT1 SWAP

I have removed the picture and will refrain from posting anymore helpful pictures.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Shoebox:

I apologize for the pic. I did NOT get it off your site and didn't even know it was there. I googled it and found it here:

V6 to LT1 SWAP

I have removed the picture and will refrain from posting anymore helpful pictures.
Thanks. Those pics were links to my site from that other website. No problem in being helpful. Just be mindful of how you do it. :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it . It was the dist wiring.. just got tapped into something else as well making me think it wasn't what it was... Shoulda put two and two together.. but its all good now. Thabks guys . Now time to find the string about egr removal and what vacuum and vscs can be removed. ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts