LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone here in the area of nothers colorado, like fort collins, loveland greeley widsor.... anywhere???

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Haven't heard of anyone so far.

Don't make it up to that neck of the woods very often, myself.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, hows the muscle scene in denver? like if you went out for a cruise would you see some good muscle of a lot of rice?

·
Registered
31 Posts
to far north for me. Down south where I am no one could car less! Pisses me off

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
95_TransAM said:
Down south where I am no one could car less!
Really? I had heard there were plenty of people with convictions in Canon City. . . :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm from Pueblo. were is snows everywhere but here. for the most part.
I guess im somewhat in the middle then. I thought I would at least see a few more people than this but then again we are in the wierdest state of the 50.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just found this website so I'm still exploring but I'm new in CO (live in Castle Rock) and I'm looking for a mechanic who knows LT1s, a tuner and a good body/paint shop (have a new hood & bumper to install). Any recommendations? I have a '95 Impala (pretty heavily modified).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Amazing, im not the only one from Castle Rock anymore! I knew those ls1lt1.com decals would come in handy lmao. I'll hook you up with a good painter, did the hood on my T/A. Been painting for something like 30+ years, good prices too. Not so sure on LT1 mechanics tho, I'll check with my buddy and see who he comes up with. Check your PM's.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Gang, Longmont CO with a 97 Firehawk M6 and an 02 WS6 Trans Am M6. There are a few of us around. As for an LT1 Mechanic, (Or LS1 for that matter) Matthews Automotive Performance in Longmont rocks. They aren't cheap, they are talented. I think shop labor is either $75 or $85 an hour. Couple of GM Master mechanics on staff. Sharp crew, cater to performance enthusiasts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
As for an LT1 Mechanic, (Or LS1 for that matter) Matthews Automotive Performance in Longmont rocks. They aren't cheap, they are talented. I think shop labor is either $75 or $85 an hour. Couple of GM Master mechanics on staff. Sharp crew, cater to performance enthusiasts.
By chance do they have a website to check out for some contact info..I'm from about 30 miles North of Colorado so they would probably be one of the few I could go to for work....do they do complete rebuilds?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Frederick Here Thats kinda up north. I am always up for going to Bandimere or a cruise. Hope to meet you all. ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice to know that there are some f-body people from CO on here when we start getting closer to the spring/summer i saw we get a cruise together. any of you on coloradof-body.com?

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice to know that there are some f-body people from CO on here when we start getting closer to the spring/summer i saw we get a cruise together. any of you on coloradof-body.com?
I am but that sight is slower than this one. I spend most of my time on LS1.com We had some great cruises this past summer with lots of f-bodys. Like to get more in on the fun and maybe do club clashes at bandimere.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in loveland too I have a 383stroked LT-1 in my mazda, who can tune LT1's around here? I need a tune in the worst kind of way.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts