LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys ive been looking for a WS6 if you dont already know. I wanted Black or Red but all i can find is white. If i had a black car i was either going to black everything out or do all of my accents (i.e. Emblems, logos, calipers, stripes, and interior) in yellow or blue. And if i had a red car then id do them in black. Im probably going to end up getting a white car so what would you guys suggest as a good accent color. Maybe orange, Blue, or black i really cant think of anything? Thanks guys any pics would be appreciated.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Red accents on a white car...

Or dark silver.

My car is Arctic white with dark charcoal interior. I have Dark silver replica Z06 wheels with red Z06 calipers (C5 front brakes) behind the wheels. Under the hood I have a red STB and a red intake manifold.

The beauty of white, even though it doesn't POP to the eye as much as the darker colors, is that you can more or less put any accent color with it. Its like black in that respect.

·
Registered
292 Posts
red or black accents on a white car IMO would look good...my bf has a white ss with red calipers and black accented wheels and it looks really good

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you really want black or red just keep looking, it'll turn up sooner or later. Might as well wait and get whatyou really want. Just my opinion...

Either way, a white WS6 with red accents should look sweet. Never seen one personally, but I knew a guy down in Miami who had a white C5 with red interior/accents. You would think it looked tacky, but it actually looked really nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See i would wait but color isnt that big of a deal and what i really want is plain and simple... a 96 or 97 WS6 6speed.

·
Registered
612 Posts
white with charcoal or hugger orange looks really good. i would wait till u find what u really want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts