LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While doing my research before pulling the clutch slave out and starting to muck I can't find a single picture of the 94 T56 with the slave installed. Every picture I find the pictures look different than mine which makes me think the engine I originally got from the scrap yard had someone mucking with the clutch slave prior to me. I'll get some pictures of mine. In the mean time anyone have a picture of a 94 (or any similar year) of the slave cylinder installed on the transmission?

120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While doing my research before pulling the clutch slave out and starting to muck I can't find a single picture of the 94 T56 with the slave installed. Every picture I find the pictures look different than mine which makes me think the engine I originally got from the scrap yard had someone mucking with the clutch slave prior to me. I'll get some pictures of mine. In the mean time anyone have a picture of a 94 (or any similar year) of the slave cylinder installed on the transmission?
Seems the setup was done by the previous owner with aftermarket parts, and a crappy job at that. Will replace the slave with an OEM unit.

120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorted it all out and talked to the previous owner of the engine and why he did t this way. Didn't know one could buy an adapter from Russell to go from -3AN to the GM quick connect on the slave so he made his own system. I just put it in like he had it 3 years ago and didn't think anything of it.

Going to rip it all out, including the master, and redo it all. Ordered an OEM slave, Tilton 75-Series 3/4 master, and the various bits and pieces.

Fun times.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts