LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not a fan of the Nissan Murano, but a lot of people seem to express their like for the vehicle, even if I see only a few on the road....

Anyway, Murano was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the Chevrolet T2X:

Story at Cheers and Gears: http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4037

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Hmm....basically hideous, but if it is de-comicbook-ized a bit I think it could be a hit.

Is that an Asian market product?

·
Registered
339 Posts
So GM's new corporate focus is to not lead the pack, but just to copy what everyone else does.

Did they get bought by the Chinese?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what Ive read, this is a styling update from a previous T2X concept, to show more of the production look...

I am assuming that the T2X will be part of the Crossover barrage that GM has planned for North America (I believe GM officials have started 19 new crossovers over the next few years)

I also believe this vehicle is developed by GM Daewoo.

Here is the original concept:

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Original concept looks better than the one you posted first. Looks like a bubble with wheels. Now it just needs to be pink w/ a bubble yum sticker on the side...

·
Registered
612 Posts
GM makes things uglier and uglier, and they wonder why they don't sell? what happened to the f-body design team? i think the Aztec design team is currently leadin.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The orginal concept looks much better. I guess the grill and headlights looked too much like the Infinity Q45 so the changed to a more Chevy, read ugly, looking grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts