LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My friend was helping this lady remodel her house and he noticed the camaro in the drive way and asked if he could fix it. She say it would be alright but had serious doubts. Basically this car has been sitting in this ladies drive way for about 3 years. She thought it had a coolant problem because she said it was leaking fluid everywhere and you could see the huge stain on the cement. So we take a look at it and all we had to do was replace the battery and put new fluids in it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D It was cool though cuz we were able to drive it around for the next week and a half. The badging is fake its not an SS, it has a 327 in it. We also did a 6 hour detail to the car cuz when i first saw it i thought it was green but it turned out to be black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm still pissed at my neighbors. They were original owners of a green '68 RS, the parents drove it, the kids drove it, then something brokedown and it sat for years. The boys started to tear it down, then quit and it sat a few more years. I'd been try to get them to let me buy it and restore it but they would never make a decision. Then one day I look outside and see it getting loaded onto a flatbed:mad: They sold it to some Aisian dude:angry: My neighbors suck.

Great job on the car guys!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts