·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really, but a good excuse to christen this forum! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'd say the 'bird is a more refined car with more creature comforts while the Camaro is a more raw out and out brute. The superior car is whichever one you want. They both rule!

·
Registered
153 Posts
i like how the newer trans ams have the cutouts in the bumper for the tips as opposed to just having them hang there below the bumper like the camaro

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am actually a Chevy/Camaro guy at heart....I owned two different thirdgen Camaro's before I bought my current car. It was just sort of circumstance that I ended up with a Firebird.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Having owned both LT1 and LS1 Camaro's and Firebirds (one of each), I will say that the LS1 Firebird is the premier fourthgen. The seats are light years better, as is the rest of the interior.

Outside that, assuming the same engine they are the same car.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
ive always liked the camaro more cause it seems so sleek and sexy :p

·
Registered
612 Posts
i like the design of the LS1 T/A as far as exterior and interior better. ive always liked T/As, every generation

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the site Phoenix! Glad to see you made it over here and you go on the Camaro purchase ,Jon!

·
Registered
292 Posts
i like the camaros better but im very fond of the firebirds front end it gives it a very mean look

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Camaro is just so flat out meaner and a more aggressive car... When you think of Camaro you just think all Muscle!

When I think Firebird I thinki muscle car, but more of a kind of girly muscle car... no offese...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Trans ams > camaros any day of the week for the 3rd and 4th gens, 1st and 2nd i have to go with the maros, i dunno what pontiac was thinking but all of the 2nd gen birds are just UGLY and the 1st gen camaros have a special place in my heart.

p.s. Chevelles > ALL

·
Registered
838 Posts
F-Bobby said:
Trans ams > camaros any day of the week for the 3rd and 4th gens, 1st and 2nd i have to go with the maros...
I'd have to agree up to that point. The Pontiacs always seem more refined... and the 3rd gen Camaro was just too spartan inside.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Red Devil said:
I'd have to agree up to that point. The Pontiacs always seem more refined... and the 3rd gen Camaro was just too spartan inside.
the thign i really hated about the 3rd gen maros is the fact that you need a T-5 torx to take any part of the interior apart. It was ****ing retarded.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Red Devil said:
"Refined" and "F-Body" don't belong in the same sentence.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Vendetta said:
"Refined" and "F-Body" don't belong in the same sentence.
:withstupi

·
Registered
838 Posts
Are you guys familiar with the word 'contextually'? :finger: English - learn it. ;)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts