LS1LT1 Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
my fav car is obvious

here is my tat... my 70.. and my 96

awesome tat man. i almost got one on my back but i got this here instead. it messed up at first but i've had it redone since then. sorry i dont have a pic of my car but i havent got one on my computer. but i gotta say all the ones i've seen on here look really damn good. keep up the good work guys.

Attachments

95Formula said:
the pontiacs have more character. unless its an ss the camaro z28 and v6 look the same. sorry. ill post my formula pics as soon as i get home
unless its a trans am the firebird formula and v6 look the same :box:

LiquidFire350 said:
unless its a trans am the firebird formula and v6 look the same :box:
yea...but i think thats the point. because the formula is a trans am in v6 clothing. look at the different levels...

Camaro:
1.v6 camaro
2.Z28
3.SS

Pontiac:
1.v6 Firebird
2.Formula Firebird
3.Trans Am
4.Trans Am WS6

they made the formula specifically to be a sleeper. its obvious.:poke:

95Formula said:
yea...but i think thats the point. because the formula is a trans am in v6 clothing. look at the different levels...

Camaro:
1.v6 camaro
2.Z28
3.SS

Pontiac:
1.v6 Firebird
2.Formula Firebird
3.Trans Am
4.Trans Am WS6

they made the formula specifically to be a sleeper. its obvious.:poke:
if you gonna count the WS6 as different model, shall we include the formula ws6, the 1LEs, the ZL1s, Firehawks, ect...

by your logic the Z28 would be a sleeper as well

oh and im not trying to make any kind of agurment, just poking fun at what you said before

Camaros are way better than Trans AMs.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.