LS1LT1 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
I need to get the cars out to a nice scenic spot and take some good pics. This is the only halfway decent pick I have of Morriss.

hehehehe...just havin' a little fun :devil:

Attachments

Discussion starter · #27 ·
thats one of the funniest pics ive ever seen

I must say I'm a sucker for the NBM WS6's but until I get one, here is my bad boy.

If I may pass judgement, I would like to. I think the two prettiest cars so far would have to be Josh99ta's and I forgot the username, whoever has the 95 ss clone "probably the slowest acr with a V8 in the world", that is the prettiest 10 year old paint I have ever seen! Love em both.

Here's my before photo.

After taking this photo, I've already added a polished aluminum billett grill and Magnaflow catback.

Found an autographix place that said they can make and apply anything I can draw or find in a magazine photo...

Rally stripes may be added, or maybe hockey stripes...

Will probably look for a cooler type of Z28 badging, maybe with some red in them...

Also like those Berger rear panels, and probably a lot of other things that I'll see here...

Bill said:
hehehehe...just havin' a little fun :devil:
:roflmao: THAT PIC IS A KEEPER FOR SURE :thumbsup:

Nice rig DirtyBird...what type of wheels are those?

Here's an older one of my 2000

and one of my buddy's 1997

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.