1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Already got the Calender circled. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you haven't been to the museum , it's definitely worth seeing. I would like to check out a plant tour . I bet they don't build them like the Peterbilts, LOL.Just hope it doesn't remind of my home during the week , too much overtime!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I really wish it was Friday thru Sunday still instead of Thursday thru Saturday. Speaking of OT Mike, looks like they got us scheduled Saturdays tru September.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i of course live here...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yea I live there too.....Already sent in my registration :banana: ...should be a great time. :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
So if I just want to drive up and check out cars that Saturday is that a possibility, or do I have to register and pay for that (I'm aware there is a link, I skimmed and didn't see anything, I'm lazy :p)? I'd maybe even come up Friday night if there would be some stuff going on.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yea man you can come up on not pay a dime. All the registration does is get you a dash plaque and access to all the siminars and museum. I don't go to the other crap, since I live around here anyways, but I do like the siminars and the show. It's worth $15.00 to me just for that, for all 3 days.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know i'll be around my car at some point :).......if you see me come say hi

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I will be there, but will mostly be at the track I suspect watching the cars all day!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
hell yea im going to this one, its great every year, just to bad i cant bring my S/C LT1 down. ill have to settle for the red one. ill be leaving PA at 1:00 pm fri. and will be there all weekend at home then driving back to pick up my girl friend at the airport in pittsburgh mon. morning for graduation, ha ha, its going to be a fun weekend.lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is that your g/f in your avatar :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. I'm sure I will be around my car at some point. I'm a young skinny white dude with real short hair. Just yell at me or smack me in the back of the head :nutkick:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool Matt, I get to smack you in the back of the head now :box: :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you make it Josh, come say hi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts