LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roflmao: Picken on ls1's eh? 5-15 mph roll up to wahtever you want. No land, no hits. Heads up. Prepare to get landed on! :banana:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
99formulam6 said:
i wanna play too, but apparantly im not fast enough.... :streetrac
I don't expect to beat him, but it should be fun anyway. Plus the fact that that your like on the east coast just makes it stupid. let it go, you got owned in the other thread, move on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:devil: It's not gonna be internet racing when I drag his ass down the 1320 :bat

actually the highway...but 1320 just sounds good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
HAaha you are crazy... You saw my dyno sheet... You know that we have a pretty similar traction issue at anything under 50 LOL... It will be fun none the less.. Motor to boost will be a close race though since i weigh in prob 200 lighter than you and my dyno numbers were through a street twin, dennys driveshaft, and a 9 inch... to anyone that doesnt know.. IM unfortunetly friends with this guy :) So no matter the outcome its just for fun anyway :cancan:

PREPARE TO BE OWNED BYATCH
:lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bah ur opti will probably **** up before the race again and ill win by default. you got nothing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
StoleIt said:
Bah ur opti will probably **** up before the race again and ill win by default. you got nothing!
My opti will blow up after you have already consumed all the oil in your pan through your faulty designed ls1 pcv and oiling system...

EAT IT

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha, I deleted PCV bizatch. But your right, I need to work on the oil return from my turbo, its smoking like a bitch. Its either getting too much oil or cant return it fast enough, so who knows.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ls1s eat oil without having forced induction... Add a cam and a turbo and you will eat oil more than gas LOL...K maybe not that bad but damn

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
97m6formula said:
Ls1s eat oil without having forced induction... Add a cam and a turbo and you will eat oil more than gas LOL...K maybe not that bad but damn
:werd:

I have to throw a quart in mine every 1000 miles or so.

·
Registered
19 Posts
StoleIt said:
:roflmao: Picken on ls1's eh? 5-15 mph roll up to wahtever you want. No land, no hits. Heads up. Prepare to get landed on! :banana:
Um, yeah. It's not like you LS1 guys never pick on the LT1 guys. Maybe you should have thought of that before you opened your mouth. :eureka:

·
Registered
105 Posts
97m6formula said:
mine doesn't eat up oil :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
ummm..... Mine has never eaten oil. I have a cam now, too

must be because I broke it in right...

·
Registered
105 Posts
97m6formula said:
There is no way around it a cammed ls1 will eat at least a qt of oil every 2k unless u are one of the lucky few
1 quart every 2k isn't bad...if you change your oil every 3k like you are supposed to then you have only used up 1 and a half quarts of oil and considering that you start out with about 5 that seems about normal to me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts