LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my Trans Am Lt1 , 1994. Last week my ABS light went on and I noticed that I do not have brake lights when I press on brake. Also my third brake light had two bulbs off. I replaced the bulbs, but it didn't help.

I am about to check the fuses inside the cabin, but I have been wondering if the problem might be the brake switch.

Could someone confirm the location of the brake switch for me? Is it inside the cabin under the steering wheel or near the brake pedal?

I am based in Europe and I usually buy parts from RockAuto and when I look at their catalogue I can see two types of brake switch. Do you guys happen to know which one is for my car?

Thank you for help! ;-))

Version 1

Cylinder Engineering Gas Machine Electronic device

Version 2:
Rectangle Wood Engineering Cylinder Font

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the brake pedal above the husher panel which you have to remove. If I remember wright there is more the one switch if you have cruise control.
Many thanks!

I have found it. I have cleaned it and everything works now. I also wanted to order a new one, but it seems that the ones on Rock Auto are different. Mine has a number on it 10194425 which seems to be a bit different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts