LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bolojones- Car looks good. You did send jimmy21480 a pm, right? He may not see this thread..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
May 2015

Bolo just finished maintenance on new Delphi opti, new Delco fuel pump, Delco fuel regulator, wp seal, optiseal, egr wire replacement, install ram air box-with fernco coupler(worked great took bolo a little work no boiling-just a screwdriver)-trapdoor mod, DR window motor replacement super easy, bolo still need to do a seat swap-as soon I find a good set...in grey---hood is still drying---hoping to have it all done before bolo go out of town just got detailed

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
Cars lookin good u got the hood on yet

·
Registered
861 Posts
Wow looks good hows it fit

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not as good as I would like...But with a little tweaking...I may be able to get it right this year...I did get it painted..I have a plan to get the knightrider scanner in nostrils of the ram air hood...I mocked it up..the scanner was cheap too 16 bucks for 24 leds... set up to give the cylon scanner effect...B**** looks mean and sounds mean---tastefully done...all lights blacked out--I have blacked out clears in the front turning lamps...Im thinking to get the whole car painted again this year.. I want the wet paint look...the last paint job wasn't all that great...But the car was wrecked and rebuilt..paid cash---I was pretty much stuck with what I got..my rear bumper was dull as damn near matte...I was happy to have the car fixed after months and 7k---you win some---you lose some:craz28:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts