LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pics of the cardboard model of the intake I'm gonna build for the lil blower. It even has the openings for the intake runners, complete with duct tape and all! lol If I can make it just like this then I will be able to fit it under the cowl WITHOUT cutting anything!! There is plenty of room for injectors too, that was a concern of mine. The quality sucks on the pics, these were took with a cam phone, my dig cam is broke.

·
Registered
554 Posts
hey pretty cool job,, r u gonna mold/make the intake manifold, that's a pretty good job, and what blower are u using? good luck.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna weld it up out of aluminum, I just made this to see how everything would look and fit. I'm using a GMC 4-53 blower. If I went with something like the Eaton M112 I'd have about a 1/2" more clearance under the cowl.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is awsome, Just keep take pics as you build and post them!!! I would love to see how that comes along!! Good luck with the build!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordering the aluminum in the next day or two, that shit is expensive!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice looking work... now let's see it when it is started!! Good Luck!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My aluminum plate will be here tomorrow. Now if I can just get enough time to work on it!! Ever wish you could just quit yer job and work on stuff like this all the time?? lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts