LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a 1994 T/A. I cannot stand the offset of the wheels on this car. It seems like they are too much inward. I think 1 inch wheel spacers would probably be perfect, but I really don't want to run spacers if not needed.

I'm thinking about looking for a wheel/tire kit and just replacing the entire setup of wheels.

I currently have factory 16's and I think the tires are 245.

So what's the best size tire/wheel to fix my issue and bring the edge of the wheel out about an inch? Or at least close to it.

And I don't want to have rubbing or speedometer issues either. That's why I posted biggest size w/o issues.

And I don't race or go to the track, so this is not an issue for me.

Thanks ahead if time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have a 1994 T/A. I cannot stand the offset of the wheels on this car. It seems like they are too much inward. I think 1 inch wheel spacers would probably be perfect, but I really don't want to run spacers if not needed.

I'm thinking about looking for a wheel/tire kit and just replacing the entire setup of wheels.

I currently have factory 16's and I think the tires are 245.

So what's the best size tire/wheel to fix my issue and bring the edge of the wheel out about an inch? Or at least close to it.

And I don't want to have rubbing or speedometer issues either. That's why I posted biggest size w/o issues.

And I don't race or go to the track, so this is not an issue for me.

Thanks ahead if time!
I have a '94 TA and have 275 40 17's on the front and 295 35 18's on the back. I had to remove the rear bump stops to accommodate them, but all's well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the American Racing Torq Thrust 2s. 17x9.5 in the front with 275 40 and 17x11 in the rear with 315 35. I had to remove my bump stops on my 94 Z28 but I did not have to do anything on my 97 SS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts