LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I have 2k to bunr and I was wondering what the Best head and cam package is I a close friend told me it was the Le2? is this true if so were can I get one...

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You may want to check out Advanced Induction. I hear good things about them and more importantly ive never heard anything abd about them.

Advanced Induction

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm i was thinking of going with the LE3 but I still dont know wich 1 would you guys recomend????

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have heard many bad things about LE. Pm me if you wish to know i dont want to offend anyone who is buddies with him.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so when I buy 1 of these packages they send me new H/cams or do i have to send them mine? sry to ask this dumb question but im sorda new to this...

·
Registered
329 Posts
97CmaroLt1 said:
Ok so when I buy 1 of these packages they send me new H/cams or do i have to send them mine? sry to ask this dumb question but im sorda new to this...
Yeah there's usually a core charge (around $450-500) which you get back when you send them your stock stuff. Oh and that $1895 I quoted you was just heads...the valvetrain runs another $600.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im thinking on going with the Advanced Induction now ima have to get a diferent differential for the back..

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
i noticed your banner says you have a 97 lt1 car, but the pic is of a 98+ front end. Did you do a conversion or what?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts