LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what you guys think the best ls1 car is? what year and which of the 3, camaro, formula or, t/a.? personal opppinion is the camaro because it looks amazingly sleep unlike the plain 93-97, but the formulas and t/a's from 98-02 look pretty damn mean with the front ram air induction.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i love the look of a WS6 T/A. they look so damn mean. i also love the sleek look of a camaro. if i really had to choose, id chose a firehawk, mean and sleek at the same time

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Obviously I love the sleek lines and halfway sleeper look of an SS... Zs too b/c they are just clean looking. But I LOVE the WS6 lines. Just so mean and nasty looking!!!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
A 2000 SS would be nice.
In Bright Red... that would be real nice!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have to give it to the 98+ WS6 cars. Ever since that commercial where the WS6 "ate" the exotic I've been hooked on these cars. I went with a different hood on my car simply to be a little different from the norm, but at times I will wish I went with a WS6 hood. The cars just look so damn mean.

Give me an 01-02 WS6 over any of the others any day of the week. An 01-02 SS after that though.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I was sold on the SLP Firehawk hood.......but the WS6 is even meaner looking IMO!
I just opted for a more collectible/limited edition vehicle w/documentation.

·
Registered
281 Posts
title says best LS1 car. so i'm going to have to go with 2002, best quality year built (f-body)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lemme put it this way...I always wanted a '98+ SS, but when I found my car in the Auto Mart magazine on 10/5/01, I'd never seen a "pumpkin" in person, so if I didn't like it or something was wrong with it, the other car I was gonna look at was an '01 black WS-6 cuz I've always loved the hungry snout on those beasts. But, I bought it on 10/6/01 for $18,895 w/30,942 miles on it & now it has 59,xxx miles on it. Some day I'll have 1 & paint it yellow just like the poster I have framed that I got at Speed Inc. that says TWO CARS, ONE MISSION: DOMINANCE where the SS is like mine except I have chrome rims (dunno why they aren't in the poster when the WS-6's are? WTF?) & the WS-6 is painted competition yellow which is pure HOTNESS!!!!! Either that or I'll find a '99 Anniversary WS-6 that's white w/blue rims or a black/gold Firehawk cuz those are my other 2 favorite color combos ;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Depends on what your lookign for..power? an 02 ss slp. Looks department to me is a 98-99 ss cuz i love zr1's But if i had the dough id be getting a pewter 02 ss with CME

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I love the WS.6's, obviously :D. But, my racecar will start life as a v-6 Camaro...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think the best ls1 F body is the Berger Z-28 SS. They look awesome and so is the performance, for a dealer sold car. I saw about six of them at a GM sponsered car show. They ranged from 385 Hp to 475 Hp and the smoke show they put on during a parade lap at a local speedway was unforgettable. Wish I wasnt so cheap, I hear they still have some. Oh well, for now I'm happy with my 94 Z-28 LT1, and my 98 Trans am LS1. See ya.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts