LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got to race my friend in his modded 98 cobra.....needless to say it wasnt nearly as fast as i thought it was....its very loud and of course since its a mustang all the crowd thought he was gonna win but we all know the out come of mustangs vs camaros... well we went from 40 and i put a car on him and kept it there till about 80 and then good bye...but it was a close race down low i just put a car and kept it there gotta give the credit where its due but none the less it was a decent kill... that is all :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good kill

Just curious why didnt you race from a stop? What does the Cobra have done?

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love goin from a stop ...but appartnetly everyone else doesnt ... and i like just racing anyway so i go from a roll even though im an auto... but still killed him from a roll haha

·
Registered
292 Posts
good kill anthony.....98 cobras are pretty slow even when modded i killed a 97 last summer and then watched him get pulled over lol

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont u mean slobra's :lol:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice job! Thanx for putting 1 more Slobra in their place...behind us! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
ThrashN said:
Cobras are slow :thumbdown
lol. not slow, just overrated.. unless of course we are talkin about the 03 and 04.. in which case that a whole other story....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have to agree with him on this. The 03-04 cobras are pretty badass machines.

F-Bobby said:
lol. not slow, just overrated.. unless of course we are talkin about the 03 and 04.. in which case that a whole other story....

·
Registered
35 Posts
A Cobra is my favorite snake, but how is it going to kill a bird that's already on fire??? And why would anything want to kill it's best friend (Camaro means 'friend') ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts