LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day i bought my ws6 was an awfull day i was taking it home from the dealership on a small stretch of 4lanes with about 4 stop lights im in the right lane stopped for a red when a blue 94 z28 pulls up beside me and sounds off i figured i would try him to see how my new car would run light turns green i bash him badly next 2 lights same experience left him in the dust next thing i know he cuts me off and almost tore off my front end i had to run off the shoulder to keep from getting hit well he pulls up at a store so i pull up beside him and get out i let him come out of the store and comence to beat the crap out of him then here comes the law well he gets to leave and i go to jail i see the boy quite often riding up town he hasnt reved the engine at me any more lol

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
The day i bought my ws6 was an awfull day i was taking it home from the dealership on a small stretch of 4lanes with about 4 stop lights im in the right lane stopped for a red when a blue 94 z28 pulls up beside me and sounds off i figured i would try him to see how my new car would run light turns green i bash him badly next 2 lights same experience left him in the dust next thing i know he cuts me off and almost tore off my front end i had to run off the shoulder to keep from getting hit well he pulls up at a store so i pull up beside him and get out i let him come out of the store and comence to beat the crap out of him then here comes the law well he gets to leave and i go to jail i see the boy quite often riding up town he hasnt reved the engine at me any more lol
Its your fault u went to jail. Should had just went your way after the run.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You are lucky all you got was arrested and received probation. You deserved worse for your stupidity. Did you ever think for a moment, when you decided to hit this person, that he may have had a gun? Did it ever occur to you that his friends might have been nearby and could have easily turned the tables on you? You are lucky he did not take a civil suit out upon you for assault. How much did it cost you for an attorney? As far as I am concerned you may have won the race but after that, you just flat out lost about everything else. How old are you? Are you going to beat up every guy who wrongs you on the road? You need serious anger management therapy. Maybe you just need to grow up. My guess is that you are some idiotic teenager who is clueless and risked it all just to seek vengeance for some stupid mistake. I hope next time, should there be one, you show restraint or face worse consequences should you do a repeat. If you were my kid, you wouldn't get your hands on that car until you went for therapy. Period. Members, please do not congratulate this fool for a good kill. There was nothing good about it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm 32 and who out there would let some one get away with something like that. Grow some balls

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
I'm 38, and while I may have exchanged some heated words with him, I sure as hell wouldn't have started hitting him. I also have a CHL and can't engage in such activities or I risk losing that too. Balls have nothing to do with it. A punk ass that does that shit isn't worth the time in jail, legal expense, or probation IMO. You just opened yourself up to a big liability. I agree, you're lucky if he doesn't sue. I hope he doesn't because it sounds like he deserved it. How old is he?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm 32 and who out there would let some one get away with something like that. Grow some balls

I have balls but my brains are bigger. Beating somebody up because they acted like a complete idiot on the road is not justifiable at all. When you resort to violence to settle a score, your risk more than just a few things. Had you inflicted serious damage or worse upon this buffoon, you could have wound up in a lot more trouble than you would have wanted to be in. Instead you now have a criminal record that will remain with you for life. If you touched my kid you would have a summons and a lawsuit on your hands so quickly, you wouldn't know what hit you. Being a 32 year old man makes it even worse because you should know better than to use violence. How many times a day or a week does someone on the road do something stupid to all of us? What you did is called road rage my friend and has nothing to do with enjoying the power of your car. How you could defend your actions is beyond comprehension. You give street racing a bad name.

·
Registered
402 Posts
One more thing. I drive 150 + miles per day a few times per week. 95% of the time I am using my daily driver, slow but dependable and economical for my needs. If I tried to count all the absurd drivers that blow by me, do stupid things, cut me off or worse during these excursions, I would need to get a refresher in advanced algebra. I never chase them down. I never take laws into my own hands. If a person is dangerous enough to the point where he or she almost hurts me or my property, or I think he or she is a potential road hazard, I get on my cell and contact state police. Let them handle the idiot. Maybe because I live in NY and have seen or heard about drivers getting killed for confronting other drivers, I take precautions. I have a wife and two children. One stupid mistake or encounter with a lunatic like you could change my family's life forever. And for what it is worth, I am no small indivdual. I come from a time where ass kicking was the way things were settled. I grew up and figured out that there are better alternatives when it comes to conflict resolution. Enough said.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Good point. I believe all of us would initially have the reaction to confront the idiot, but it's those who don't that allow us to enjoy a civilized society. The true test of balls is having enough to restrain yourself.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good point. I believe all of us would initially have the reaction to confront the idiot, but it's those who don't that allow us to enjoy a civilized society. The true test of balls is having enough to restrain yourself.

Well said. I am trying to figure out why a 32 year old "man" would think it is okay to beat a kid up because of what happened. When you take it upon yourself to race somebody you never know what kind of person is behind the wheel of the other car. To me, though the kid lost a race and a fight, he wound up going to his own home and bed that night while Mr. Tough Guy wound up going to the local jail because he could not contain his emotions. I have raced idiots who did the same thing to me that was done to that guy. Unlike this guy, I saw what the other guy was about to do just to spite me and I took precautions to avoid getting thrown into a ditch. I speak the truth too when I say I have been racing longer than Mr. Tough Guy has been alive. I am sure his wife must been very happy when she had to come to the courthouse and post bail for her man. My wife would proceed to beat me up after getting out on bail. LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who said it was a kid? He was just as old as I am. I don't take chances on the road and don't like it when people take chances with my life or my familys and I will fight if pushed. Guess its ok for an asshole to try to wreck you then flip you the bird. I wasn't in the wrong

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Some people are complete ignorant idiots and there arent any words that can be said on this forum to change that.
There is no point in getting worked up over it to accomplish nothing. If jail/fines/probation cant do the trick than no words on here will.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't insulted 1 person in this little discusion group. If you want to throw out insults your more than welcome but I will throw them back. Enjoy your day gentelmen. Hope you and your familys remain safe on the roads

·
Registered
402 Posts
00WS6, in your original post, you called him a boy at the end, implying he was a boy and not a man, like you are. You did the wrong thing by starting a fight. If he did indeed do something like attempting to run you off the road, you are not the law. It is up to the law to fix things and obviously you paid the price and not him because of your actions. I do not care how big you are. In my mind, you are a little person because of how you conducted yourself in this matter. Violence only got you a record, not redemption for what occurred. As far as your family goes? If they were in your car while you were racing, you really need help. It is you who put your family's safety in jeopardy if you were racing, not your antagonist. If being jailed and receiving a sentence doesn't make you show contrition for you actions, nothing will. If you took any type of defensive driving course, like many do, it would have been impossible to run you off the road. The consensus on this board is that you behaved poorly, showed terrible judgment and acted irresponsibly. How can you still believe, after all you read here, that you acted properly and in the best interest of your family? How do you tell a child you got arrested for assault? What kind of role model are you? Teach children to beat up somebody when he or she gets angry is not something I taught my children. The proper course of action would have been to call the police, file an incident report and let the authorities handle it. What strikes me most about you is how you come to this site and brag about what you did, thinking we would commend you on your criminal behavior and bully tactics. We race our machines for fun. Never once, while reading all the Kill stories on this great site, have I seen anybody brag about beating up somebody, That speaks volumes. In less than 10 posts, you have shown your true colors.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Regardlesss were humans and have words ...on top of that were all adults ....and on top of that ANYTHING can happen when you street race shit the guy may have just got his lisence ....or could just be a terrible driver. In highschool this may have made people think wow i wanna be that guys friend but in the real world its just sillyness.

Sure buddy cut you off but dident you make the decision to race thereby endagering other people lives ...i guess that give others the right to hurt you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.