LS1LT1 Forum banner

Attn: Photoshop pros: need new forum banner. CONTEST CLOSED.

5K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  StoleIt 
#1 ·
This is a work for hire project. The old banner is gone because the designer wouldn't accept any payment. We've had a disagreement and he's asked for the banner back.

I'm paying $25 plus 2 LS1LT1.com stickers to the best banner.

Please try to stay with the current concept/theme, but I'll consider anything that looks good even if its "different"

It does need to be clearly readable and give the viewer an idea of what the site is about.

#10 ·
Chris 96 WS6 said:
This is a work for hire project. The old banner is gone because the designer wouldn't accept any payment. We've had a disagreement and he's asked for the banner back.

I'm paying $25 plus 2 LS1LT1.com stickers to the best banner.

Please try to stay with the current concept/theme, but I'll consider anything that looks good even if its "different"

It does need to be clearly readable and give the viewer an idea of what the site is about.
i can do it, let me know what u want if if you still need someone.

#20 ·
IMO the one we currently have is just too boring for me. Color isnt good and the 2 engines although really cool (id liek to have the lt4 as my background) is also plain jane. Id like to have one that shows both models of ls1 and both models of lt1 like on oneside have an lt1 t/a and an ls1 t/a other side have a lt1 ss and a ls1 ss in the middle it can say the site name with a "catchy" clogan at the bottom

#23 ·
Well I liked the old one the best, but its not an option now. As a side note, has anybody played around with The GIMP photo/image editing software? Its freeware, pretty powerful, but I've got no clue how to use it.

I'm goofing around with it now.

#26 ·
I like the one above from greendream95 the best so far, but they are all good. I just like the way he took 1970judge's idea and went with it. Looks nice.

Edit:Have to point out though that the LT1 Camaro looks too big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.